3/01/2016

i Heart Love Songs



Yes. i just wanted to put this out there.
i heart Love Songs. i LOVE Love Songs. But not because i’m madly in love with a significant other.
No. i am a very happy single. i may not always be happy as Larry, but being single is something i am happy about. So yeah. i have a little bit of a whole load of weirdness (as you most probably would know by now) and i <3 Love Songs. Maybe not all love songs, but there definitely are a couple that i like very much. And i am certainly not intimidated by them. They make me think about Someone very special in my life. my Heavenly Father.
Some love songs amaze me because they remind me of His awesome love and amazing grace for people like you and me.

Lately i have been listening to a song i listened to a lot, when i was in my teens. And it amazed me how happy this song makes me feel. i have been losing sleep about altering the lyrics a bit (which i tend to do very often – both losing sleep and altering lyrics). Here’s what the song Just a Dream by Jump5 says to me:


When i look in Your eyes, i see a whole different world
Like i've never seen before
And when i hear Your voice it's like a song that i can listen to over again
It's amazing how Your loves amazes me
Every time that i'm near You

'Cause Your Love is real
This is my reality, totally insanity
If i could be in Your world
All i wanna do is be with You, be with You
Your love is real

When i picture the world, it takes me to the Son
i think about the way He smiles
As He looks down at us, all He’s done for us
to change this world we’re living in
It's amazing how Your love amazes me
Every time that I'm near you

'Cause Your Love is real
This is my reality, totally insanity
If i could be in Your world
All i wanna do is be with You, be with You
Your love is real

More than my imagination could ever see
Your love is real
If i could be with You
(..)

Maybe it looks like i’m single and all lonely. But i don’t really feel that way. All it takes for me is to look up to the cross, to look up to Heaven and to remind myself of all the Lord has done for me. All He is still doing for me. His grace is sufficient. And so is His love.



No comments: